ABOUT YENUM TECH

my full name: Oliseyenum Omodi am a student in a college...am an installer of satellite tv and i love my job.  this site is created for installers like me and for those

 that wants to be one..you can ask any question where ever you are confused.I became an installer through online studies about satellite installation and today i am an installer, you too can  be just like me, and its being very supportive financially as a student. you have to love what you do else you cant succeed. and also be determined, to be a successful installer you must be patient, sometimes a sat that supposed to take  less than 30minute to track can take a whole day...but here in this site i will explain why some sat fails  and what to do to avoid unknown or unidentified problems during satellite installation welcome to YENUM TECH
ABOUT YENUM TECH ABOUT YENUM TECH Reviewed by OLISEYENUM on March 28, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.